What I didn't do today

Ok, long boring day at work. No sales today...nobody wanted shoes I just don't know why somebody wouldn't want to pay full price for shoes...I just don't know why!! All in all it was a pretty peaceful day. I guess God knew I wouldn't be able to handle mad customers today LOL!!


My friend from high school came from out of town to see me for a couple of days. I had to work the late shift tonight so she dropped by for an hour and a half and we just talked in the store because nobody was at Dillard's to buy shoes tonight.


This is Nikki or Nicole. We've known each other for 13 years? Is that how long it's been!!!??? Wow, that just seems like a long time to know someone. She moved to San Diego after we graduated from High School. She is now living in Lubbock...couldn't stay away from Texas!!









This is our other friend Ashlee who just happened to be shopping at Dillard's...although she didn't want to buy any shoes =( She starts working at Dillard's on Wednesday! How funny the world is sometimes, how small our lives seem when we know someone else is in control =) Everything and everyone is somehow connected.



On another note, hopefully I'll be posting my 5 in the next couple of days. I wonder who hasn't been tagged yet? Hmmmmmm......

No comments: