What about Jeremy?





Well he has been bugging me to put something on here about him!! So, this is for you Jeremy!!









We have done a lot of things together this winter break. Of course he graduated from college with a Bachelor's degree in Business with a major in Management Information Systems. That basically means...I think...that he can do lanything that has to do with managing or computers or information systems LOL =)


My family went out of town for Christmas and I had to work. So, I spent Christmas with Jeremy and his family. We had so much fun! We opened presents and played Balderdash and just had a great time.









On Saturday, he picked me up from work and we went to play Putt Putt at the Plex.













Here is my hole in one!! Doesn't it just look fabulous just sitting there in that hole all by it's lonesome!! And by the way we both tied with our scores. 55 YEAH!!! Anyhow, just thought I would share that with you!

3 comments:

Karla said...

Sounds like y'all are having a great time. Love the picture of your "hole-in-one". LOL!

Tammy Bryant said...

Your blog looks great! So glad you joined. I look forward to hearing and seeing more of you and Jeremy.

Linda Elms said...

Isn't it crazy the things you think to take a picture of when you're blogging? LOL! (not you Jeremy) I'm talking about the "hole in one"! Really! Love you, Jeremy.....:)