Birthdays and Buddies

Ok, I've officially decided to start my new blog tonight!! My parents, aka Santa, gave me a digital camera for Christmas so I suppose now would be the best time to start using it!! I have a website where I will post most all the pictures that I take. http://picasaweb.google.com/sempermea This is the website for my photo albums if you want to take a look. I also have a link to it on the side.












Lots has happened since Christmas. New Year's Day at work, Dillard's, was absolutely horrible!! So many people wanted to buy shoes it was unreal!!

January 4th was Lulee's Birthday!! She's 23 now!


We had a great time. We went to Applebee's and I whispered to the waitress that it was Lu's birthday. After the meal they sang to the whole resturaunt their Happy Birthday song!!








She was very surprised...

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I hope you guys can post now. The template I was using I didn't know what I was doing. SO, I hope you leave a comment for me =)

Karla said...

Yeah!! I was hoping you would make it so we could comment back to you. Love the blog and I'm so glad you joined in the fun!!

Linda Elms said...

Rebecca, I'm so glad you fixed it where we can comment! I'm glad you joined us "bloggers". You're doing a great job!