Oh well...

Ok, thank you Sis Elms for your help. I did what you said but the little link is still not popping up where I want it to. In order for you to comment you have to select a single post and then it says comments. Is this one of those "oh well" moments? I hope eveyone had a great day!! I have joined a gym and have been getting up at the crack of dawn and 'working out.' Strange how it wakes you up in the morning. Catherine says I'm too chipper when I come to class in the morning. I shall go to bed now so I can get up extra early.

5 comments:

Karla said...

Good for you for getting up early! I'm proud of you! Keep it up. Love you.

Linda Elms said...

Well, phooey! I thought I had your answer, Rebecca. I don't know what the problem is. Maybe someone out there can help you. At least, we can leave a comment. Oh well.....I'm sorry! :) I'm proud of you for working out! Keep it up. Love you!

Rebecca said...

Yep...6:30 AM to work out!!! Plus...I had to take a walking class to get credit for school. I'll be finished with school in December 2007 though. It will be nice to be out of school...but I'll just have to go back if I want to sit for the CPA exam =(

Misty said...

Wow, that takes discipline to get up that early. You go girl. :)

Rebecca said...

If any of you girls wanna come workout with me and my skirt sometime (not in the morning) they can be my guest for only $5.