Ready for Rain?

Well, I know it has been a while since my last post. Lots of new things have been happening!! I have been busy with school starting and work these past two weeks. Last Saturday and Sunday Dillard's was busy with inventory. I spent a total of 23 hours at Dillard's last weekend for inventory!! I had about 4 hours of sleep Saturday. Sunday I worked for 13 hours straight with no break(isn't that illegal??) and had to be at school early the next day or morning whichever you prefer.



Here is an inside look at the stock room of Dillard's...I hope they don't fire me for taking these pictures =)



Our stock room is rather large...though the isles are small. We have roughly 23,000 pairs of shoes and they all had to be accounted for last weekend. The wierd things you find out when you are in retail.

Oh, this is a picture of one of the shoes that I want to buy...when they go on sale...really on sale. Aren't they CUTE!!


Boots anyone?? Boot season is almost over. HOORAY!! But that means that sandal season is well on it's way... =( Oh, well =)

Anyhow, on another note I am sorry that I wasn't able to be apart of what happened on Sunday morning. I have heard nothing but praise and glory to God for what He is doing in our church. You can feel it, you can see it, you can hear it, and you can taste and see that the Lord is so GOOD!! Tonight as Bro. Elms said this is all happening be we are all in unity and are praying without ceasing!! Bro. Curtis, in Sunday School, made a very good point with his lesson today. He talked of a church wanting and praying for rain in a drought season. When it came time to go to church and pray for this rain, no one brought an umbrella. No one came expecting rain! From this I am reminded of Sis. Elms' dream of an expectant mother where Joy was birthed in the church. If we expect miracles, healings, signs, wonders, and many more souls to be touched we have to come expecting the Lord to do great things. We have to make ready our umbrella for rain!! I am so excited to be part of a church where God will pour out his rain of mercy and goodness! I can't wait to be back in His pressence!!

Who's got their umbrella ready???

No comments: